1-2 scoops (1-2g) of Santé Matcha
2oz Hot Water (just under boiling
2oz lavender syrup
8 oz oat milk (or milk of your choice)
INGREDIENTS - Iced Lavender Latte
INSTRUCTIONS - Iced Lavender Latte
- Boil water and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Add matcha powder to a bowl or cup.
- Add 2oz hot water.
- Whisk or froth with an electric frother, or traditional bamboo whisk for about 30 seconds or until all the matcha is integrated and a nice crema is formed on top--this is your matcha shot.
- Fill serving glass with ice.
- Pour milk and lavender syrup over ice and stir.
- Pour matcha shot over milk.
- Garnish with fresh lavender and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS - Lavender Syrup
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons fresh lavender blossoms
INSTRUCTIONS - Lavender Syrup
- Add water and lavender to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add in honey and stir until it dissolves.
- Turn down the heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour syrup into a sterilized glass jar through a mesh strainer to remove lavender blossoms.
- Let cool completely.