1-2 scoops (1-2g) of Santé Matcha
2 ounces water (for your matcha shot)
¼ cup of sparkling water
1 cup of watermelon (cubed and seeded)
1 handful of ice
Slice of watermelon to garnish
- -Boil water and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Add matcha powder to a bowl or cup.
- Add 2oz hot water.
- Whisk or froth with an electric frother, or traditional bamboo whisk for about 30 seconds or until all the matcha is integrated and a nice crema is formed on top--this is your matcha shot.
- Blend up the watermelon in your blender until smooth
- Add ice to the serving glass and pour in watermelon juice-pour sparkling water over watermelon and stir-pour matcha shot over watermelon-sparkling water
- Garnish with a small slice of watermelon and ENJOY!