1-2 scoops (1-2g) of Santé Matcha
2oz Hot Water (just under boiling)
1 teaspoon Raw Honey
10oz Milk (or milk alternative)
- Boil water and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Add matcha powder to your bowl or cup.
- Add 2oz hot water.
- Whisk or froth with an electric frother, or traditional bamboo whisk for about 30 seconds or until all the matcha is integrated and a nice crema is formed on top--this is your matcha shot.
- Add honey and whisk again briefly.
- Heat the milk on a stovetop and froth.
- Pour milk over matcha shot and ENJOY!