1-2 scoops (1-2g) of Santé Matcha
2 ounces water (for your matcha shot)
6-8 fresh strawberries
6 ounces milk of choice (we love almond or coconut)
1 handful of ice
1 tablespoon raw honey to sweeten
Slice of strawberry for garnish
- Boil water and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Add matcha powder to a bowl or cup.
- Add 2oz hot water.-
- hisk or froth with an electric frother, or traditional bamboo whisk for about 30 seconds or until all the matcha is integrated and a nice crema is formed on top--this is your matcha shot.
- Add honey to matcha shot and stir until it dissolves completely
- Muddle strawberries at the bottom of your serving cup (you can also blend to create strawberry puree)
- Add ice on top of strawberry puree
- Pour milk over ice
- Pour matcha shot over milk
- Garnish with a slice of strawberry and ENJOY!