1-2 scoops (1-2g) of Santé Matcha
1 cup (8 oz) purified water
1 teaspoon raw honey (or sweetener of choice)
1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
2 slices of lime, plus extra for garnish
3-4 mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- In your serving glass, muddle the mint leaves and lime slices.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine matcha, water, fresh lime juice and honey (or desired sweetener), plus a handful of ice.
- Shake vigorously until matcha dissolves and a nice froth is created.
- Add ice to the serving glass and pour the matcha mix over the ice and stir.
- Top off with a splash of sparkling water (optional)
- Garnish with lime and fresh mint.