1-2 scoops (1-2g) of Santé Matcha
3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon of raw honey (or sweetener of choice)
1 slice of lemon, optional
- Boil water and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Add matcha powder to your bowl or cup.
- Add 2oz hot water.
- Whisk or froth with an electric frother, or traditional bamboo whisk for about 30 seconds or until all the matcha is integrated and a nice crema is formed on top--this is your matcha shot.
- Squeeze lemons to extract juice and mix in honey for sweetness
- Fill a glass with ice and pour in lemonade
- Pour matcha shot over lemonade.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and/or a mint leaf if you desire. ENJOY!