Region: Aichi Prefecture
Harvest: First Flush, hand-picked
Taste Profile: Smooth and creamy with a soft sweet finish
Color: Vibrant Green
This versatile Ceremonial blend earned its name because it brews beautifully both hot and cold, making outstanding coffee house beverages. It is made from young tender leaves of the first harvest, offering high amounts of chlorophyll and amino acids, accompanied by a soft vegetal flavor. The color is exceptional and the flavor is ideal for those looking for more of a mild-flavored matcha, not too robust, not too earthy. A happy medium that we find mixes well with milk, vegan milks or served on its own.
As the name suggests, our CoffeeHouse Ceremonial matcha makes outstanding beverages commonly served at your favorite coffee houses. Some of our favorites we’ve seen among our wholesale partners are:
- Matcha Latte (hot/iced)
- Matcha Cortado
- Matcha Americano
- Matcha Lemonade
- Matcha Cooler (with fresh coconut water)
- Honey Matcha Lavender Lemonade
As matcha is a very delicate, stone ground powder, proper storage is important to optimize its freshness and quality.
- Matcha is ideally stored in the refrigerator or freezer. If not available, store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
- Store tightly sealed in the original packaging.
- We recommend that you use your matcha within 60-days after opening when properly stored.