Simple Recipe: This quick and easy, four-ingredient recipe is a simple, healthy alternative to a classic crepe; fill it up, or top it off with your favorite treats.
Favorite Santé Blends for this Recipe: Kitchen Culinary and EveryDay Culinary
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon Santé Matcha powder
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 4 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- A pinch of sea salt, if desired
- 1 tbsp of light olive oil (for cooking)
Healthy Filling (optional):
– Coconut cream
– fresh fruit
– raw cacao nibs
– almond butter
- Combine all ingredients (except olive oil) in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk until a smooth creamy batter is created. It should be a bit runny. Set aside for 15 minutes for batter to thicken.
- Heat pan at low-med heat and add olive oil.
- Use a ladle to scoop the batter and pour into heated pan.
- Let it cook for 2-3 mins before flipping to cook on other side for 1 min.
- Repeat until batter has finished.
To make gluten free you can substitute with a variety of wheat flour alternatives such as bean flour, oat flour, rice flour etc.