Simple Recipe: This simple matcha protein bite recipe is one of our favorites. It is packed with clean, sustainable energy, healthy fats and is so easy to make Just throw in the ingredients your food processor and blend up!
Favorite Santé Blends for this Recipe: Kitchen Culinary or EveryDay Culinary.
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup raw shelled pistachios
- 8-10 pitted fresh Medjool dates.
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons Santé Matcha powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- A pinch of salt, if desired
- 1-2 tablespoons of water as needed
Healthy Add-ins (optional):
-1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
-2 tablespoons of collagen
-¼ teaspoon maca
-1 tablespoon of coconut oil
-unsweetened shredded coconut
- Take pits out of the fresh dates
- Place nuts and dates in a food processor and blend until finely chopped and mixed together.
- Add almond butter and matcha and process again until a dough forms.
- Add maple syrup and/or water until the sticky dough is formed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Let harden in the refrigerator about an hour. Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Any type of nut butter will work as well as any type of nut mixture.