Simple Recipe: This matcha-chia pudding is our favorite because it is so simple to make, yet packed with powerful nutrition. A 5 base ingredients, all clean and all healthy.
Favorite Santé Blends for this Recipe: Kitchen Culinary, EveryDay Culinary or CoffeeHouse Ceremonial
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (white or black)
- 1 tsp Santé Matcha
- 2oz hot water (just under boiling)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh banana
- Fresh mint for garnish
Healthy Sweeteners (optional):
Honey, Agave, Coconut nectar
Fresh fruit, shredded coconut flakes, collagen, almond slivers, granola.
- In a glass cup or jar add chia seeds and cashew milk
- Make a matcha shot by adding 2oz of hot water to 1tsp of matcha and whisk until matcha dissolves.
- Add the matcha shot, the vanilla and maple syrup to the chia seed mixture.
- Stir until mixed well and then store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Top with fresh fruit and mint garnish when you are ready to enjoy!